Monday, November 19, 2012

Mana Doll

Click the Photo to see  it in Bigger Size

Hey Hey...

I'm really fast with changing my style... Today I look like a sweet little doll :)

I actually like it alot and I grab the oportunity to show you the dress I'm wearing from

♥ Wunderland .

You can choose from five collors "Beige", "Black", "Mint", "Purple" and "Red" . It's  a mesh product so it comes in 5 different sizes for the best fit on your avatar:) So slap the link for the store and come see all cute things in the Wunder land :)
Kiss from Noula Ireman


Skin:  -Glam Affair -   : Nina skin & lipstick tattoo for TDR  ( Old Item ) :
Dress: ♥ Wunderland    :  Doll Dress : : Red / Black : : Mesh :  New! New!
Pants:   d. Select  : Pants Nylon Tights : : Red :
Hair:  ""Diva""    : Hair Mana : : Group Gift :
Shoes:     ANEXX::.   : Platform Wedgesole : : Red :
Eyes: .ID.     : Moody Vampire : : Wispy Blue : : Mesh :  
Necklace&Earings: [PM]   : Pearl Necklace&Earings : : Group Gift :
Nails&Rings: [MANDALA]   : Milky Nails&Rings : : Hawthorn Red :
Purse:   ::Duh::    : Gothic Lace Hand Bag : : Color Change :



Sponsor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment