Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Baby Spice

Click the Photo 1 to see  it in Bigger Size

Click the Photo 2 to see  it in Bigger Size

Click the Photo 3 to see  it in Bigger Size


Heya my Lovley Sugars:) 

Am I to much sweet with this nicknames? Hope I'm not :) 


Okey babes new round of Forgoten Closet inspired with the '90! 


Does this lyrics sound familiar to you? 

" I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want
So tell me what you want, what you really really want
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
Really really wanna zigazig ha.." 

I'm sure they do... Tara from   .::Pink Sugah ::.  got a pretty good inspiration with the "Spice Girls".

 I just can't stop smile thinking about how I was young and singing this song ;) 
The dress I'm wearing is from the "Ginger & Baby Spice  Vendor" wich includes 2 dresses "Spice up your life Baby" and "Spice up your life Ginger" including Lola's Tango Applier Only! 
There is another vendor called "Scary & Posh Spice" also including two dresses with  Lola's Tango Applier Only! 
This is a Forgoren Exclusive items so you can find them only at Forgoten Closet!


Flash back to the '90 and grab those amazing clothes!! 

Limo for the Forgoten Closet New Location:  [--] Forgotten Closet [--] 
I update landmark  below also :) 

Kiss from Noula Ireman 




                                                           Noula Style 


Skin:  .::WoW Skins::.    : Isabella Skin : : With Tango Skin Applier : : 3 Skin Tones : Marketplace PROMO

Dress (Photo 1/2/3):   .::Pink Sugah ::.  : Ginger & Baby Spice  Vendor : : Spice up your life Baby : : With Appliers ONLY for Lola's Tango : : Mesh :  [--] Forgotten Closet [--]   Exclusive : New  New 
Breasts:  Lolas!   : Tango Mesh Breasts : 
Hair: [ploom]  : Dusk : : Candy :
Eyes:   ~*By Snow*~    : Dolly Eyes : : Azure :
Make Up:   Pink Acid    : Koolaid Frosting Lips : :  Frost Fair  Store Gift 1 :
Shoes:  {T a r a}     : Spike Open Heels Secret Senses : : Angel :
Necklace /  Earings / Crown:    +:+WTG+:+    : Swan Song Set : 
Bracelets:  [MANDALA]   : Milky Way Bangles : : Polly White :
Nails: [MANDALA]   : Option Long Nails Set : : Basic Skin Nails :






Sponsor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment