Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cream Fun

Click the Photo 1 to see  it in Bigger Size

Click the Photo 2 to see  it in Bigger Size
Hiya My sweet sugars <3

Christmas is really close to our doors so I'm a lill busy in my rl with all Christmas stuff :P but still I have to show you some sexy styles! 


Dears at the Grenade-Free Wednesdays event at the Jersey Shore only on Wednesday, Tara from Pink Sugar release a new  dress at HALF PRICE, never been on sale before!! 

Yes! It is a new item and only on wednesday it will be HALF PRICE! I'm sorry I have to yell :)

The vendors name is "Torn - Coffee & Cream Vendor", a little reminder for my sugars the vendor includes three collors "Cream & Beige Dress" , "Beige & Leo Dress" and "Beige & Net Dress". 
Lolas Tango and normal breast appliers included! 
Here is your ride: GFW


I only want to say I start this blog almost three months ago with a little help and a push from my dear friend Ivana Canieri, and I got 2080 visits until now! So I hope I will grow more in my style, my editing skills and most importan that I will grow meting much more amazing people!

Thank you to all people who help me until now and who make my blog grow!!  

Happy Holidays with alot of Love from Noula Ireman <3



Style 
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::.    : Isabella Skin : : With Tango Skin Applier :  Marketplace PROMO
Dress (Photo 1):   .::Pink Sugah ::.   : Torn - Coffee & Cream Vendor : : Cream & Beige : : With Appliers :  GFW Exclusive :   New 
Dress (Photo 2):   .::Pink Sugah ::.   : Torn - Coffee & Cream Vendor : : Beige & Leo : : With Appliers : GFW Exclusive :  New
Breasts:  Lolas!   : Tango Mesh Breasts :
Hair: [ploom]  : Nicola : : Blondes :  12 Days of Christmas 100L$
Shoes: N-core   : Sense 2 : : Reptile :
Eyes: *X*plosion  : Lady Eyes :  : Lightblue 2 : 
Necklace:  MIEL   : Lish Necklace :Bracelets:   Maxi Gossamer    : Bangles Athena : : Mesh :
Earings:    :Fusion:      : Silver Leaf Chain Earrings :
Nails: [MANDALA]      : Option Long Nails Set : : Basic Skin Nails :






0 Comments:

Post a Comment