Saturday, December 29, 2012

Festive Lingerie

Click the Photo to see  it in Bigger Size 



Hello my babes :)

I hope you all had a good Christmas with your family and alot of good food :)

I also take a little break from blogging because holiday stuff took me alot of my free time :)

I decide to show you a hunt item from ::Pink Sugah : for "The Thanks for the Mammories hunt". 

 Hunt started on December 17th, and it will finish on January 4th, so you still have a plenty of time to start this hunt and pick this sexy lingerie I'm showing you today :)

At  .::Pink Sugah ::. you are looking for a wrapped gift, but be careful my babes to pick the right one, because there are plenty of gifts wrapped at the store. 


Wish you all happy hunting and a nice weekend from Noula Ireman :*




Skin:  .::WoW Skins::.  : Lany : : With Tango Skin Applier :  --PRE-RELEASE--  Exclusive  New 100L$
Lingerie: .::Pink Sugah ::.  : Festive Lingerie : : With Appliers :   TYFTMH Hunt Item  New
Breasts:  Lolas   : Tango Mesh Breasts : 
Hair:  
Alice Project    : Persephone : : Infinity :
Shoes: [Diktator]    : Envy Baroque Heels : : Gold :
Eyes: .ID.     : Mirror : : BlueGreen : : Mesh : 
Bracelets:   Maxi Gossamer    : Bangles Athena : : Mesh :
Earings:    [MANDALA]  : Otsumami Earrings: : Gold : Merry Xmass from Mandala until Jan.1. 97L$
Face Piercing: .:ellabella:.    : Omens : : Color Change Hud : 
Hips Piercing: <-Puncture->    :  Dermal Spike Implants Hips : : Yolo Hunt : 
Nails&Rings: SDesign's Jewellery  : Ailis Rings & Sculpty Nails :




Sponsor



0 Comments:

Post a Comment