Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sweet Babushka


My Sugaaaarrrsssssssssssssssss 

I'm back!!! Finally!! 
I miss my blog so much and I got alottt of stuff to blog about! 

Ok this evening I start with one item I wanted to blog before I had troubles with my connection! 
Here it is from ♥ Wunderland  Babushka  Sweater aviable in 4 colors; Black / Brown / Grey and Green. 
The sweater is a mesh items so it comes in 5 differnt sizes for the best fit.
Let's grab this sweet sweater for these cold days!!!! 

Kiss from Noula Ireman


Skin:  *JeSyLiLO*   : Group Gift Skin *May :
Shirt: ♥ Wunderland    : Babushka Sweater : : Brown : : Mesh : New!
Pants:  HOC    : Skinny Jeans : : Color Change : : Mesh :
Hair:  :::LiNe:::     : Cleom S1 : : Blondes :
Shoes:    ::HH:: Hucci   : Roseau Booties : : Desert Flower : : Mesh :
Eyes: .ID.     : Shine v2 : : Light Blue : : Mesh :
Face Piercing:  ✘ Phoebe  : Unisex Face Piercing Serie K7 : : 8 Metals :
Nails&Rings: SDesign's Jewellery  : Ailis Rings & Sculpty Nails :
Bag :  (TokiD)   : Elephant Bag : : Light :





Sponsor
                                                                     


0 Comments:

Post a Comment